The 5900 Series Trackless ICU/CCU Manual Sliding Door Systems are the future in Hospital / Healthcare facilities providing simple, easy, attractive access in and out of patient rooms. These manual sliding doors are available in trackless two and four panel or three and six panel telescoping configurations and can be equipped with standard or trackless bottom guide operation.
Hygienic sliding doors
The Record CLEANCORD stainless steel sliding door is designed for use in clean rooms to automatically separate clean zones. Its smooth, flush-finished surface prevents dirt from collecting, and the proven record system is reliable, low-noise and user-friendly.
For rooms with hygienic requirements and other areas such as:
– Operating theatres in hospitals and clinics
– Research and laboratory rooms
– Pharmaceutical production facilities
– Quarantine zones
– Clean rooms for the production of foodstuffs, etc.
Uses and Benefits:
Convenient door automation, hygienic, and easy-to-clean surfaces
– Also available with radiation protection
– Flush glazing in line with customer requirements
– Handles on both sides (stainless V2A)
– Recessed handles (to allow panels to slide parallel)
– If required, door panels can also be finished in plastic of any color, according to the décor and your taste.
Oratso Corporation is capable to assist with your ADA requirements.